Thursday, November 10, 2011

Electrical and Some Drywall

I completed the electrical about a week ago, but the computer interface for my camera broke, so I had to wait for a new connector to get the pictures off of it.







I was going to have someone drywall the walls but the quotes were more than I wanted to pay for how easy the job was.  The quotes were a standard $10/sheet to hang it.  My problem with this is that I am not having the ceiling drywalled, so it seems like it is easier than other drywall jobs.  So I started hanging it myself.  I can get about 6 sheets done in 2 hours, so probably 6-8 hours to hang the 22 sheets that I have.  Not enough to do the entire workshop, but enough to cover key areas.




Last night I did 6 more sheets and tonight I will hang some more.  So the drywall should be completed by the weekend.  Then finish electrical, plumbing for sink, plumbing for air compressor and dust collection.  Then tools come in!!

No comments:

Post a Comment