A couple of updates (which happen more often when I actually have active projects).
Family Room is done!! I completed the mudding. I was going to wet sand, but it was taking 3x as long, so I went back to the tried and true method of messy sanding.
After that, we hired a painter to spray the popcorn ceiling and prime and paint the walls. He did a great job!! And he finished far faster than I would have :)
Plastic down before spraying.
This is what the room looks like now. Ignore the mess.
2nd Project. Workshop, more organized. Installed the 3 doors this weekend and the additional peg board. Finally started unpacking boxes of tools and organizing them. It is going to fill up pretty quickly.
Here are a couple of pictures of the progress.