Tuesday, December 6, 2011

It's GONE!!!

We are the champions!!  We finished wallpaper removal this weekend!!!  1 room down, 7 to go.  This is by far the worst room with wallpaper, so we will hold off on doing the rest of the house.






Last night I started the mudding process.  I completed about half and will finish mudding tonight as well as wet sand tonight.
I contemplated just skim coating the entire wall :)



Ignore the fashionable outfit including black socks


I also have finished hanging the cabinets in the workshop and started organizing.  The Wallpaper project has taken over, so I haven't gotten too far with the organization.  Eventually when I have everything set the way I want, I will outline the tools so when my kids borrow them, I will know which ones are gone.



No comments:

Post a Comment